Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Folk Art Angel Update

Ok everyone! I have pictures of my Folk Art Angels progress. I know that many of you have been waiting with baited breath, unable to sleep, etc

So here it is...


Since this photo I have finished the cross stitch. Now it's time for the backstitch and some french knots. I hope it will make a nice Christmas card. When this is done it will be my first Finish.... ever! I am so exited to see it finished!!!

I haven't worked on my Guardian Angel in a while...maybe I will sneak in some of that before I start the next Folk Art Angel :-)

Note: I should point out that the metallic areas are not Krienik Citron per the chart. I used one strand of DMC Gold and one strand of a DMC rich yellow. I resisted the temptation make the wings glow with sparkles and light effects threads. Maybe the next angel? :-)

No comments: