Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Well today was a great lazy Saturday. My SIL and BIL came to visit from Grants Pass last night. We all had a great night watching movies and talking. I showed my only finish to my SIL and she almost immediately turned it over to look at the back. I guess she was impressed. I guess she used to cross stitch. My BIL mentioned that they know a man who is really in to needlepoint. He even has a whole room dedicated to it. It's nice to know that I am not the only guy in Oregon cross stitching.

Other news... The Oregon Ducks beat the Washington Huskies in Seattle 34-17. Stanford is next.

I got a lot of stitching done on my summer fairy. I will try to post a pic tomorrow. I am still not sure how to do that with this iPad.

Happy Stitching!!!!

Chris

2 comments:

cucki said...

have a lovely sunday..happy stitching.

Ewa said...

Lol, I love this post. Cross stitch, cross stitch, cross stitch, MAN SPORTS!

You're awesome :)