Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Angel of the Morning Update

I want to start with a thanks to all the ladies at Cascade Stitchers for making me feel so welcome at the meeting this month. Everyone was supportive and friendly. It's not every day that a man shows up for a stitching guild meeting. I learned some beading techniques and got to see everyone's show and tell projects. I can't wait until next month.

I have to say that I have so much to learn. These ladies are doing amazing embroidery projects. I feel like a total rookie.... of course I am one so that makes sense.

Here's my latest update... Having fun working on the wings.


Happy Stitching !!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Chris.

Linda

tadamama said...

It's looking great!

SoCal Debbie said...

Beautiful wings, Chris! It certainly is nice to meet other stitchers in person.

Mangogirl said...

Beautiful stitching.

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx